The Simple Things


We love going to the beach with all the family after a good lunch.... We love when it's cold because we have the beach for ourself....


8 commentaires:

  1. love your photo! i always wish we lived closer to the beach..sigh* :)
    Kim

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We love the beach all year round too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous Claire! Just gorgeous! What is this beach? Would love to visit your part of the world one day. I have the traveling bug since our time in the Caribbean...there are so many places I'd like to see! :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with us each week!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's in Normandy in the north of the France, it's one of the D-Day beach just near the one where Canadians came the June 6th, 1944...

      Supprimer
    2. wow! its just beautiful. what history! its decided...I'm coming to France. someday!! :)

      Supprimer