I actually had some pictures of my little girl playing w/my mom a couple of weeks ago. It was so awesome!
This is great. I love sidewalk chalk in the street. Seems to pop more.
beautiful picture! Very sweet!
Great photo! I loved hopscotch as a kid. I like how you caught her in mid jump.
I love, love the colors in this photo! It has all og my favorite colors: gray, blue and a little bit of pink!
haha! lovely photo Claire! :)
I actually had some pictures of my little girl playing w/my mom a couple of weeks ago. It was so awesome!
RépondreSupprimerThis is great. I love sidewalk chalk in the street. Seems to pop more.
RépondreSupprimerbeautiful picture! Very sweet!
RépondreSupprimerGreat photo! I loved hopscotch as a kid. I like how you caught her in mid jump.
RépondreSupprimerI love, love the colors in this photo! It has all og my favorite colors: gray, blue and a little bit of pink!
RépondreSupprimerhaha! lovely photo Claire! :)
RépondreSupprimer