The kids love "barbe-à-papa"!!! (i don't know the english word for this...)
This was a cool week for us too, the kids didn't have school for 2 weeks (one week left for them...).
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am so jealous you live so close to paris! And is it cotton candy the word your looking for? if so I love it and I love your picture so cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am so jealous you live so close to paris! And is it cotton candy the word your looking for? if so I love it and I love your picture so cute!
RépondreSupprimerSuch a cute, fun picture!! I can almost hear the laughter :)
RépondreSupprimerOh cotton candy is my favorite!! Great photo! Visiting from The Simple Things.
RépondreSupprimerLove your word for it and the photo you snapped :) Sweet.
RépondreSupprimerCandy floss is what we call it in the UK, this is such a happy picture
RépondreSupprimer