This week, we made paper cranes with the kids because they wanted to do it for Japan.... It's just a little thing but it's for not forget that some people need help in the other side of the Earth....
I have a friend in Sweden who is mailing me paper cranes to make a mobile in my nursery. I wish I could figure out how to make them myself...but I always get lost somewhere in the middle...
lovely photo...rebecca
RépondreSupprimerI agree. This is a great photo. I need to learn how to make paper cranes again.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful! Love the bokeh!
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful photo - and inspiration...
RépondreSupprimergorgeous photo, lovely bokeh, great sentiment.
RépondreSupprimerI have a friend in Sweden who is mailing me paper cranes to make a mobile in my nursery. I wish I could figure out how to make them myself...but I always get lost somewhere in the middle...
Such a great photo. Thoughtful too.
RépondreSupprimerAre you sending the cranes to Japan? It looks like it took a lot of work to make such a beutiful paper crane. I love your picture.
RépondreSupprimerGreat photo and a lovely thought!
RépondreSupprimera lovely photo and a great thing to do x
RépondreSupprimer